Piano book search by category
In PianoBookGuide, the piano books are divided into 8 categories. In each category, you will find a specific type of piano book, lesson book or sheet music. For example, if you want to play together, choose Piano Duet. Or, if you're looking for a piece of music to perform, choose Piano Recital Music. PianoBookGuide helps you to discover many new piano books, lesson books and sheet music.
Find all categories on this page.
The 8 categories are:
- Piano Method: The teaching method in which various aspects of music are explained.
- Polyphony: In polyphonic piano music, you are playing two or more melodies simultaneously.
- Piano Duet: Piano four hands: two people playing on one piano.
- Rhythmic and Jazz piano music: Swing music: pop music or blues and jazz.
- Piano sonata and sonatina: Music with a special structure and separate movements.
- Piano Technique: Learn how to practice a particular technical or musical problem.
- Piano Recital Music: Music suitable for performance.
- Piano Concerto: Music for piano and orchestra.